domingo, 9 de agosto de 2015

Currently | Feeling the Holiday Rush

shamelessly stole got this idea from Kim, who blogs at Sophisticated Dorkiness. She reviews the most amazing books, so go read her blog!


This is going to be the quickest update I've ever written. My holidays started this Saturday (yay!) and I'm going on vacation in a few hours. I don't think I'll be around for a week or so, so sorry if I don't answer back! I will catch up after I return.

Time: 00:22

Place: Laying on my couch


Eating & Drinking: Nothing yet, but we're about to have burritos for a very, very late dinner.


Reading: I've been trying to clean my slate of currently reading books. Two weeks ago I was reading 9 books. Crazy! This week I finished The Lightning Thief and Bailén, and DNF'd The Innocents Abroad because I was halfway through and it felt like a tedious chore. I zoned out every time I tried to listen to it. I'm still working on Conrad Aiken's Complete Short Stories, and loving them so far, but I'll be reading something more lightweight on the plane.


WatchingVeronica Mars and Breaking Bad.

Listening: My summer holiday playlist.


Promoting: Luna's Paper Towns giveaway. Run, because it ends today!

2 comentarios:

  1. Oh yay holidays! So exciting. I hope you're currently having lots of fun on your vacation. :-)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thanks! I had lots of fun and did not want to come back - who would swap reading and relaxing for real life? Hah.

      Now I just have to catch up with all of you!

      Eliminar