martes, 3 de febrero de 2015

January in Review

January has been a good month, albeit slow:
  • The first few days of the month were also the last days of my Christmas holidays, since here in Spain we celebrate the Magi on Epiphany. That's the 6th, for those of you who don't know about Christian dates.
  • I didn't make any New Year's Resolutions, but I wanted to try to limit work to a reasonable schedule and save time for reading and cooking, which is something that I need to do or eating falls to the wayside. I just forget to properly eat, and I get more and more tired until I burn out.
  • It has been difficult, but I am seeing some progress! I managed to read 780 pages in January! It doesn't seem that much, but I'm really proud.

What did I read?

A Long Spoon · The Map of Chaos

Reading Challenge Progress
I'm behind on Stacey's 2015 Classics Challenge (#shameonme), but I read my first book towards conquering Pike's Peak for 2015 Mount TBR: the last book in Félix J. Palma's Victorian Trilogy. It will come out June 30, and you can preorder it now! I loved it.

On the blog...



Goals for February...

  1. Bring love to a spotlight - read about different kinds of love and explore romance for the first time! I've started with Gore Vidal's The City and the Pillar, a classic about a gay romance, which counts towards the 2015 Classics Challenge
  2. Get up-to-date with the blogs I follow and comment
  3. Install disqus, which I think will facilitate interaction (?)


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada