sábado, 9 de agosto de 2014

Currently | On Holiday

shamelessly stole got this idea from Kim, who blogs at Sophisticated Dorkiness. She reviews the most amazing books, so go read her blog!



Alice in Wonderland pop-up book, by Robert Sabuda.
Source [x]

So I've had quite a busy week at work and at home. I had a good reason to procrastinate on the blogging front though - I'm going on an impromptu holiday starting today! It was rushed, thus the lack of reading, blogging and commenting, and the surge of work to leave everything in perfect condition until I'm back. Unfortunately, I fantastically failed The Monster Thons. I had so many plans. Boo. It also means I won't be around for the next week or so, since I plan on not having access to any kind of Internet connection. I will tweet if I find wifi, and will try to get up-to-date with comments and your blogs as soon as I'm back.

Time: 9:23

Place: Breakfast table at home

Eating & Drinking: Japanese green tea and white chocolate cookies

Reading: I have just finished Nada. I was glued to the book! Loved it! Although love might not be quite the right word. The review will be up in a couple of weeks. I'm now starting Gone Girl, which is kind of the perfect holiday reading material. I know I am a year behind the hype. I tell myself it helps me choose which books are worth my time. In reality, I'm just a sucker who can't read as fast as I'd like.

Writing: Zilch! I should have written some reviews, but oh well. Who cares when it is August!

Watching: Misfits, Misfits, Misfits. Why didn't I get to watch that show before? It's so good.

Listening: Nothing. The headphones stopped working and I lost my little earpiece. Bummer.

Loving: The holiday rush. That feeling of an upcoming adventure, the planning, the reading time, I mean, traveling time.

Hating: The A/C broke at work, and it won't be getting repaired for a while. It is So.Hot. I melt.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada