lunes, 21 de julio de 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Characters I'd Want With Me On A Desert Island


Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that anyone can answer. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and add it to the Linky widget.

Top Ten Characters I'd Want With Me On A Desert Island

What a fun topic! It wasn't easy to choose the characters, but I think I'd have good company on that island. A bit quirky, maybe. I don't know how well they would get with each other, though!

1. Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. Her skills as a huntress would be great to find food, and generally survive.
2. Lyra Belacqua from His Dark Materials. She is a proven adventuress. If she brings her aletiomether, it could be of great use. And she can spin a tale, so we would never be bored around her.
3. Lettie Hempstock from The Ocean at the End of the Lane. She has lived hundreds/thousands of years, and magic is her second nature. I'm sure she would be very helpful, and nice company.
4. Hermione Granger from Harry Potter. She's the best witch of our times. On top of that, if we need something that can be found on a book, Hermione will have read it. What a great bookworm to keep as company!
5. Anne Shirley from Anne of Green Gables. Her cheerfulness would be great to keep everyone's spirits up. Besides, she knows how to work on rural environments.

6. Finnick O'Dair from The Hunger Games. He could fish, get seafood, and works well with Katniss. He would also look great on a swimsuit.
7. Iñigo Montoya from The Princess Bride. If we encounter a problem that would need sword wielding, Iñigo would be the best to do so. I always had a soft spot for him.
8. Tarzan from Tarzan. Hello, he grew up in a jungle. He understands animals and nature. Who would be better help on a desert island?
9. Ed Kennedy from I Am the Messenger. He is resourceful, patient and sensitive. I also developed a mild crush on him when I read this book. He is the least skillful on my list, but I believe he would be a great conversationalist.
10. Captain Nemo from Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea. For when we need to get out of the island. If he doesn't bring his submarine, Hermione could Accio it. He is also widely read and educated.

4 comentarios:

  1. I selected Hermione Granger for my TTT post this week as well. She seems to be a popular choice with other bloggers as well for this week's theme.

    I also like your choice in Captain Nemo as well.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. That's because she kicks ass! She is one of my favorite characters, ever.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Eliminar
  2. Tarzan, I never would have thought of that! Good choice.
    http://wp.me/p3ftwe-us

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I read the book last year, so he was still fresh on my mind.

      Thanks for stopping by!

      Eliminar