domingo, 20 de julio de 2014

Currently | Ill again

shamelessly stole got this idea from Kim, who blogs at Sophisticated Dorkiness. She reviews the most amazing books, so go read her blog!


This is our current weather. And those are my feelings about it. Again, not my gif. 

I'm back from my holidays! Unfortunately, I forgot my camera at home. Oops. My sister took some amazing pics that I hope to have at some point. This year. Or maybe next.

Time: 21:07

Place: At home

Eating & Drinking: Again, Six Herbs herbal tea (hibiscus, lemongrass, elmleaf blackberry, rose hip, mint, and lemon beebrush). It's becoming my favorite for the summer season.

Reading: I managed to finish The Puppet Boy of Warsaw and read a good chunk of Fireflies, by Spanish author Ana María Matute, who recently passed away. I'm sad I didn't get to read any of her books before.

Writing: Not that much. But I'm listing some blogging ideas, so I hope I'll have something to write soon.

Watching: Does sea watching count? No? I haven't watched much TV except for MasterChef (and I'm not really proud about it), and I'm not excited about the summer cinema line up, so there.

Listening: Back to Welcome to Night Vale. I missed this weird show. I'm really running behind, though! (Chapter 17, "Valentine", for those of you who are curious).

Loving: I got a tan! I spent some days by the sea! It was glorious.

Hating: The awful weather back home. It was 8ºC (or 46 F) yesterday evening. It feels like winter, and consequentially, I got a cold. I feel so sleepy and tired.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario