martes, 24 de junio de 2014

My Summer Reading List

Since I'm a mess, I've missed more Top Ten Tuesday topics than I can count, including a couple I really wanted to complete, namely books on my summer beach bag and books on my summer TBR list. I decided to compile my list anyway. Better late than never, I guess. And very fitting, because I'm going to the beach soon!

Here are the books I hope will go well with ice cream and swimming pools:
  1. The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
  2. Instructions for a Heatwave - Maggie O'Farrell
  3. To the Lighthouse - Virginia Woolf
  4. Kraken - China Miéville
  5. The Time in Between - María Dueñas
  6. The Age of Miracles - Karen Thompson Walker
  7. My Sweet Orange Tree - José Mauro de Vasconcelos
  8. Where Things Come Back - John Corey Whaley
  9. Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn
  10. The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest - Stieg Larsson
  11. The Puppet Boy of Warsaw - Eva Weaver
  12. Wigs on the Green - Nancy Mitford
  13. The 19th of March and the 2nd of May - Benito Pérez Galdós
  14. Saplings - Noel Streatfeild
My inability to follow lists and the fact that I'm a slow reader will probably go against my odds of reading all of this, but who cares? It's summer!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada