domingo, 16 de febrero de 2014

Currently | Getting my energy back

shamelessly stole got this idea from Kim, who blogs at Sophisticated Dorkiness. She reviews the most amazing books, so go read her blog!


Cafebrería El Péndulo, Mexico City, Mexico
Time: 16:00

Place: At home

Eating & Drinking: Strawberries with Orange Juice. A vitamin C kick to avoid the winter flu!

Reading: I haven't been reading (or doing) much lately, since I had to prepare a really important presentation for my committee. I have reviewed lots of papers, though. Now that it is finally over, I'm enjoying a quiet weekend at home. I was so tired I slept through most of the Saturday. Today I'm reading A Tale for the Time Being and Watchmen. And since the results of the CC Spin #5 was Greenery Street, I should start reading that, too.

Writing: A couple of book reviews before I have to get back to writing papers.

Watching: I'm catching up with Downton Abbey, which I had stopped watching because it was falling into soap opera territory. It's not much better than I expected, but I'm too invested in some characters to not watch it. Besides, the costumes are so pretty! I've also started watching A Young Doctor's Notebook, which came highly recommended by a friend. It also helps that John Hamm (of Mad Men fame) and Daniel Radcliffe play the main character. It is darkly funny, fast-paced and short - I'm really enjoying it.

Listening: Nothing much - I've recently finished an audiobook, but don't want to start another one just yet, so I've listened to a couple of episodes from WTNV. 

Loving: Free time! I hadn't had so much free time in a while. This weekend has felt like a mini-holiday. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario