sábado, 1 de febrero de 2014

Currently | Cozying up at home

shamelessly stole got this idea from Kim, who blogs at Sophisticated Dorkiness. She reviews the most amazing books, so go read her blog!


London
Source by Vintage's Life

Time: 1:20

Place: Back home, at my parent's house. It's my niece's first birthday :)

Eating & Drinking: Tea & Veggie Crisps. I happen to love veggie crisps, and my mom has raided the store to buy every single bag in sight to celebrate my visit!

Reading: The last Currently section made me ashamed of not having finished my Christmas reading, and pushed me out of my reading rut. This week I have started reading Alan Moore's Watchmen, Ruth Ozeki's A Tale for the Time Being and Galdós' Trafalgar.

Writing: Not much lately. I should finish some drafts and reviews.

Watching: I finished S3 of Sherlock (it blew my mind) and have started watching Scrubs. I somehow missed it when it aired - it's a great comedy.

Listening: Again, Welcome to Night Vale. I've also started listening to audiobooks! I was starting to get tired of the humour in WTNV (it's great, but I was listening to too many episodes a day), so I decided to try audiobooks and they're great. I know, I've been wasting my time (and being such a snob for so long)! Now I listen to them while I get ready in the morning, while I do long and mindless tasks at work and while I cook. So much reading time found.

Loving: Being home! Eating nice food and cake. Spending time with my family. It's all so nice and heartwarming. I don't want to leave :(

Hating: That horrible flu that kept me down for over a month? It was swine flu. I freaked out. Fortunately, I'm fine now. Weak, but fine.

2 comentarios:

  1. I recently discovered Veggie Straws and I love them! They're almost as satisfying as potato chips and way healthier. I can't wait to see season 3 of Sherlock, but since I don't have cable, I'm waiting for it to show up on Netflix. I'm glad to hear it was awesome! :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I know, they are addicting, aren't they? I also find veggie snacks more satisfying and filling than potato or corn-based snacks. Maybe it's the fiber?

      This last Sherlock season is rather different from the previous two, but I've really enjoyed them. I hope you can see it soon :)

      Eliminar