martes, 5 de noviembre de 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Sequels I Can't Wait to Get my Hands On


Top Ten Tuesday is an original weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. Each week they will post a new Top Ten list that anyone can answer. All you have to do is link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post and add it to the Linky widget.



Top Ten Sequels I Can't Wait To Get My Hands On




I could only think of 9 sequels I'm excited to read:

1. A Dance with Dragons (A Song of Ice and Fire #5) - George R.R. Martin
2. The Absolute Sandman #2 - Neil Gaiman
3. The Doors of Stone (The Kingkiller Chronicle #3) - Patrick Rothfuss
4. Crown of Shadows (Locke and Key #3) - Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodríguez
I've read (and reviewed numbers 1 and 2 of Locke & Key last week here and here) and they are highly addicting. I can't wait to get my hands on the third volume!
5. The Map of ??? (Victorian Trilogy #3) - Félix J. Palma
I've said before on this blog. I love Félix J. Palma's books and I think he is underrated. I've reviewed a couple of his books on the blog, The Map of Time among them. The review of The Map of the Sky is going up tomorrow!
6. Winter of the World (The Century Trilogy #3) - Ken Follett
7. The Guermantes Way (In Search of Lost Time #3) - Marcel Proust
I'm still working on my project, although I'm obviously behind on it.
8. Murder on the Links (Hercule Poirot #2) - Agatha Christie
9. The Memoirs of Sherlock Holmes (Sherlock Holmes #4) - A.C. Doyle







No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada