jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

The Classics Club: November Meme


The Classics Club monthly meme is another way to bring members of The Classics Club together.
A meme rewind: Pick a classic someone else in the club has read from our big review list. Link to their review and offer a quote from their post describing their reaction to the book. What about their post makes you excited to read that classic in particular?
Since it's the first time I participate in the Monthly Meme, I hadn't done this question before. I decided to choose a classic that I love and then read some of the reviews about it. Well, I hit the jackpot right away! I went to read reviews of Anna Karenina, and found Ellie's review.

Ellie blogs at Lit Nerd and her about page convinced me of her awesomeness. In her own words: Ellie, London, Nerd. Her review is funny and spot-on! Let me sample this for you:
What an emotional roller-coaster  I mean, PHEW, I feel pretty drained right about now. AK should come with a health warning or something to allow those of a sensitive disposition (by this I mean myself, obviously) to prepare themselves for such an emotional reading experience.
With that start, it was impossible to stop reading. And impossible to not follow Lit Nerd from now on!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario en la entrada