sábado, 12 de octubre de 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Hour 12

I have been reading for 12 hours! Okay, I've made some breaks, but I hadn't been reading for such a long stretch of time in a while and it feels good.


Mid-Event Survey

1) How are you doing? Sleepy? Are your eyes tired?
I was doing well until I finished a book a moment ago. Now I'm feeling very tired - it's 1 am in Spain! My eyes are starting to be strained by now.

2) What have you finished reading?
I'm actually amazed at what I've read! I'm a slow reader, so don't judge: Locke and Key #1 and #2 and The Ocean at the End of the Lane.

3) What is your favorite read so far?
I've loved the three of them, but The Ocean at the End of the Lane now holds an special place in my heart. Neil Gaiman at his bestest.

4) What about your favorite snacks?
Haven't got to them yet. But the food has been delicious so far.

5) Have you found any new blogs through the readathon? If so, give them some love!
Gah, I'm the worst! I've been reading so much that I really haven't been reading blogs. But I've found two: Katrina's Reads and The Towering Pile.

Last time I went to bed for a while some time after the halfway point and came back some hours before the end. It is highly possible that I do the same this time, so don't expect updates in some hours. Keep on reading!

2 comentarios:

  1. I've only read two books and it's hour 18, so I'm impressed! I hope you're having fun so far and are able to make it back for more later :)

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Two were graphic novels! They boost the book/pages count and my confidence. Thank you for cheering!

      Eliminar