sábado, 12 de octubre de 2013

Dewey's Read-a-Thon: Hour 1

The read-a-thon madness has begun! If you don't know what I'm talking about, read this and go here

Introductory Questionnaire

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
Spain! That means it's 2 pm here, about lunch time.

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

The Ocean at the End of the Lane. So much, that I've already started it! Anyway, I have lots of books ready to be read.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Churros and hot cocoa! That will be tomorrow morning, I think around hour 19.


4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I've started grad school and am not sure whether to rejoice or ugly cry. I'm not reading as much as I'd like. Boo.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I did participate and it was a wonderful experience. Time to confess: my commitment this year isn't complete. Unfortunately, I won't be reading for 24 hours, but I'll do my best. Also, I have more YA and "easy reads" in my stack, so that I can complete some books during the read-a-thon.

2 comentarios:

  1. Good luck today, I made a similar comment about studying effecting my reading time in my Meme

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you, and good luck to you too.

      Studying is great, but I do miss reading.

      Eliminar