lunes, 20 de mayo de 2013

Life Soundtrack Vol. 1

My life is being busier than I had anticipated and I'm really sorry I can't read and blog about it as much as I'd like. It sucks, but sometimes life does. So I'm listening to lots of relaxing music these days and have come across a beautiful song with beautiful lyrics at the beginning (and that is almost a poem, isn't it?). I thought I'd share it here:


Flowers for Yulia - Max Richter

I'd venture into the city with the first gray of dawn and walk the deserted streets, and when the streets filled with people, I holed up back indoors to sleep.
(I would read, but hey, to each their own)

 Actually, the whole playlist is a music dream come true. It's been keeping me sane this month. And is great background music for Proust.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario