sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Dewey's Readathon: Hour 10

Holy cow, I've won a Readathon prize! I'm excited and thankful. Not only for the prize, but for the challenge itself. It is even more awesome than I had anticipated! I'm discovering lots of interesting book blogs that I'll explore calmly next week. Now I have to read!

Eaten/ing: I had a grilled cheese sandwich as a second midafternoon snack. Now I'm having dinner - bean stew. It's protein packed!
Reading: Ready Player One, by Ernest Cline. Wow!
Pages Read: 186. I'm getting speed (yeah, I'm a slow reader). Seriously, Ready Player One is hooking.

Mini-challenges:

Clear the cobwebs, hosted by Elizabeth Michelle:


I've done the Mountain Pose, the Standing Forward Bend and the Downward Facing Dog. I ended with the Sun Salutation, my favorite yoga pose. I spent some time between 15 and 20 minutes and loved stretching for a while. Yoga never fails to make me feel better - even more after having read for a long time in the same position!

The Book Cover Quiz, hosted by Bart's Bookshelf:

It has been answered in its Google form. Try it, it's really fun!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario