sábado, 27 de abril de 2013

Dewey's Readathon: Hour 1

It's 14.07 and I'm ready to start the readathon! First, the Intro Meme:

1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?

April-showered and not-so-sunny Spain!

2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?

Ready Player One, by Ernest Cline.

3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?

Grilled cheese sandwich! I love grilled cheese everything.

4) Tell us a little something about yourself!

I love cats! I play the piano and learn new languages for fun. I'm a nerd, in the good? way.

5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what's one thing you'll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?

I'm a newbie! I'm excited about everything!

Here is my stack. I'll be starting with Proust now that I'm still fresh.


2 comentarios:

  1. Welcome to your first read-a-thon! It sounds like you have a good plan! Don't forget to take breaks when you need them. Happy Reading!

    --Janel
    #TeamTiger

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Thank you kind cheerleader! I've been trying to follow the advice posted on the official page: have fun while readathoning! :)

      Eliminar